Soil is one of our most precious resources. There are many hidden limitations to soil productivity, some of which include compaction, sodicity and micronutrient deficiencies. Our highly qualified and experienced staff can help protect and raise the productivity of your land.
Our expert team knows about the chemistry, physical characteristics and biology of your soil, so we can determine what are the very best sustainable enterprise options for your area. Improving cultivation practices, balancing crop water use and applying nutrients at the right time will ensure that your enterprise is on a sustainable and profitable path.
AES can conduct a range of soils studies and investigations including:
- Soil Survey and Mapping (Electromagnetic survey using EM 31 & 34);
- Contaminated Site Investigations;
- Salinity and Sodicity Surveys;
- LCA (Land Capability Assessment);
- Wastewater Reuse and Recycling;
- Nutrient Management;
- Catchment Planning;
- Biosolids Management.